About Me

My photo
Words can help us grow, Like horse piss help trees. (Wonderfully btw)

Thursday, July 22, 2004

This and That.

Rin, Raspberry and this pathetic excuse of a human/best friend/creature had an evil, evil argument that went horribly ugly. I'm not involved. Don't wish to be. Ever.

Flonne is way too naive. She's actually buying the whole "pet brother" or "pet sister" thing and taking it seriously. She uses those terms in serious conversations would "go the extra mile" for her pet brothers. BROTHERS (key letter in that word is "S").
Funny thing tho, whenever i ask her about how they ended up becoming each others' pet-whatever, it's normally the same story.
"This guy had a thing for me a long time ago, but i wasn't interested, so we kept in touch as pet siblings"
I can't emphasize this enough, "you must be blind or a neanderthal to not notice the problem from that sentence".
She won't listen to me. A few days after giving her an advice, i'll get a call from her, saying "i was thinking about what you said......"
Help not appreciated? Help not worth giving.

Erna sent me a message through an online community website.

My immune system went down for abit since i've been sleeping very little these past few days.

Therefore,
Nite.

2 comments:

MidlifeCrisisDolmat said...

You seem to care deeply for this Fionne girl.

But first of all, allow me to apologize for barging in on your blog and offer unsolicited comments on your personal issues.

It's frustrating when you care for someone, only to find that she keeps on doing the same mistakes and does not listen to your well-intended advices. She comes back to you however (when the proverbial sh*t hits the fan), for a shoulder to cry on.

And then, she goes on doing the same thing all over again, because she didn't listen to your advice and she thinks that you'll always be there for her when she reaches rock bottom.

I can relate to your situation a while back. I decided that it was her life, and if she wants to screw it up, then go right ahead.

I have to admit that now I have this nagging feeling at the back of my head. I believe that I've made a mistake for abandoning her.

Hopefully everything works out for you and Fionne...

NeoWakko said...

Welcome to my blog.
I'm sure you've understood exactly what it feels like for me about Flonne.
But Flonne isn't the one driving me up the wall. Another girl, Atana, whom i do not even have the courage to write about here, is the one that my mind nags like needles poking the back of my head, for abandoning.

Feel free to barge into my blog anytime.
Your comment is appreciated.