About Me

My photo
Words can help us grow, Like horse piss help trees. (Wonderfully btw)

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Me Day of Birth II

Let's begin with the top 5 strangest thing that happened this year:

5. King Arthur came out today, on the 15th, my seat was numbered 15 and naturally, it means today is the Day of Kings. (I'm not surprised....) =:p
4. I accidently picked up hints here and there about who is giving me what until i could pretty much tell who gave me what.
3. Those who pestered me to remember their birthdays and proudly brag of how they could remember mine.....didn't.
2. No cousins, no large family gathering, just small and simple.

And the NUMBER ONE "Strangest and most unexplainable" thing that happened this year is...
1. My dad got me a present.
___________________________________________________________________________

The day sort of dragged its' way through. It started out with an extremely patience-testing lecture and hours of killing time. I get messages along the way, every now and then, people wishing me happy birthdays.
I made the call for a movie at 1530 but unfortunately, only four were able to come. One of them, Ezqobah, cancelled on the last minute because he got soaked by rain. A pretty pathetic excuse to cancel something, but that's just how he is as a person. Lots of talk, lots of promises, lots of disappointments. If he was going somewhere, don't walk in the bloody rain before it.
The ones who made it was Rin, Foo and VC. VC's a classmate of mine (somewhat). Erna was supposed to come along, but she was stuck in some immigration office. Having fun.

After the movie, we all went our seperate ways home. I have to admit that i did feel sort of lonely when i reached home. There was nobody. Not even the maid. It was just me and the whole house to myself. For hours and hours until night time fell.

They came back, prepared everything and now let's talk about the gifts.
1. Shoes from my lawyer sister. Really nice ones. She knows what i like.
2. Some bunch of funky stuff from my pregnant sister and her husband. (One of them was this really cool plastic guy with a parachute!) An ashtray with some apple smell for it.
3. A shirt from my little sister.
4. Some cash from my maid. (Very thoughtful of her. I wish they would all just give me cash. Especially my parents. They bought me stuff like.....)
5. Pants from my mom. I told her not to buy pants without me. I'm quite fussy about pants. And with good reasons too, like the fact that the ones she bought did fit me quite horribly. But she did get me some kick-ass sandals.
6. Badminton shoes from my dad. Why? Because he likes badminton. How very thoughtful. It's nearly funny since he said he bought them because he noticed that i had no badminton shoes. Actually, i DO. He bought them for me afew sizes big so i'd grow into them. I havent. If only he was more of a gamer...

There was a cake. I like the cake. It's the same type of cake i get every year.
I told them i didn't want a cake. But nevermind, it's all good.

That concludes the day.
On to tomorrow. The last part of Me Day of Birth.

1 comment:

OriginalTatita said...

I guess it might be a little late to post a comment, but hey atleast I did. (^_^) Anyway, yes, yes, July 15th is the so-called, "Month of Kings." If it pleases you, let it be so.

Moving onwards, the present that was a gift from me to you was not just a shirt! How could you forget!? Hah! And you call yourself a gamer... (^^p)Unbelievable. Did you not like the memory card?

Oh! And the sandals Mama gave you was my idea. ;) I thought it was awesome and I told them that you would like it, plus I also chose the best colour for you-- black. Doi! (^_^)

Peace Out!
your lil sis... xoxo