About Me

My photo
Words can help us grow, Like horse piss help trees. (Wonderfully btw)

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Me Day of Birth I

I spent the afternoon to evening in a shopping mall yesterday. I picked up Rin and bumped into Ezqobah, he invited me to the mall and meet up with Erna and Foo, along with afew other people that i did not know.

I was supposed to pick up Chilli and take her to another place, but decided to mix the two plans together- bring her along. Before i picked her up, i had an argument with Rin. It was over something quite foolish. But i apologized for my part, and she ignored that, so Chilli entered the car in an awkward silence. Rin changed her mind about going and wanted me to drop her home, which i did, and Chilli and I proceeded to the mall and met up with the others.

We had a drink, played some pool, chilled at a cafe, and had fun. Chilli didn't know anybody there so i'm not sure if she had fun. But i like these people. They are nice to be with, nice to laugh with. A few hours later, i got a text message from Rin who was apologizing. Didn't really know what to say or what took her so long, didn't reply either.

Well on the way back, Chilli gave me my birthday present. A CD with TWO songs on it, and a really nice necklace. She bought the CD based on the fact that i said i could read the japanese writing written on the cover. Since Chilli DO have access to this site, i'm going to have to say that i REALLY LOVED the CD. I love it so much that i'm having SO much TROUBLE deciding which SOng to play that i resort to flipping a MExican coin. (Don't kill me for this)

When i reached home, there was a druggie waiting for me to get out of my car to offer a $2 car wash. I decided to play along, and told him to come back on friday, since i doubt i'll be home on friday. But later i ended up worrying about what he might do to the car on other days. Regret.

Speaking of regret, Erna's been looking more and more troubled of late. I think the fact that she'll be leaving next week is really getting to her. Either that, or it might be something concerning a certain individual. But if it is something about that certain individual, she should be happy to be leaving the country.

Erna gave me my birthday present. A box of Condoms. At least it's more useful than a plastiCk Disk. (No Chilli, it's not what you think. Don't be so paranoid... i love your CD)

No comments: