About Me

My photo
Words can help us grow, Like horse piss help trees. (Wonderfully btw)

Sunday, July 18, 2004

Me Day of Birth III

This would be the final part of the Me Day of Birth series.
Friday, was the last day of the celebration. I celebrated with Serraph and Freyja.
 
We started out with our usual 5 hours at a certain cybercafe. Then we went on to buying drinks from a supermarket. Kampais, Long Island Teas, Beers and snacks.
We brought it all to Serraphs' place and chilled with some smokes and got drunk.
Stupid things happened when i get drunk. But nothing could beat the stupidity of what came out of my mouth.
 
Here's a shortt list of what i did when i was drunk. (Ref: Freyja)
1. Walked around pretending to be Godzilla.
2. Convincing people i was sober. (Then bust out laughing when i think they believed me)
3. Called Rin and had a really dumb conversation. (Serraph's theory was that i needed to hit on something)
4. Called up Coco. Serraph and Freyja knew me well enough to make me hang up quickly.
5. Oh man, can't remember.
 
What i do remember is making sure i don't slip some information (such as my blogspot url) out of my lips.
I think i felt sick after that, and nearly threw up.
There was a struggle, then i collapsed, and woke up without a hangover. (Amazing me....)
 
Thus ends the 3-day celebration of my birthday.

No comments: