About Me

My photo
Words can help us grow, Like horse piss help trees. (Wonderfully btw)

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Erna's Departure.

Today was a sad day for quite a number of us. Erna's last day. She came to college and we pretty much did our usual rounds of pool, lunch, pool, fooseball and pool.
We left to a big fat shopping mall later. One that she used to go to often, probably for some last sentimental value.
Most of us are okay with it. They don't seem very effected by it. Even though they've known her longer. Most of them are guys. Guys are cold hearted people. I thought it wouldn't bother me until today. Today i realised what she is and why we got along well. There's a part of me that no one is even remotely capable of understanding. Erna somehow did. I think it meant alot more to me than she knows it.
 
I'm not one who's fine with words vocally. Everybody knows that. I write it all out.
I wasn't very close to Erna. Not as close as others. But I didn't need to be closer. It's fine the way it is and it's all i need.
 
There's definitely a significant dent in my college life because she left. If it were up to me, i'd tell her not to go. (Come to think of it, i did.) I wasn't in the position to decide. Far from it.
International school.... people come and go. Friends don't last very long. It has happened many times before.
She's been somewhat depressed lately. I probably know half the reason why. The other half is the part of her life i never got to know.
I could never figure out what about her that could change the atmosphere of a place. Her karma? What about her? Erna, maybe one day you can tell me.
 
We all miss you.
 
My farewell gift to her is access to this blog. May not be wise but she deserves to know the truth. (By the time she reads this, she'll be too far away to do anything. HAHAHAAHAA)
 

No comments: