About Me

My photo
Words can help us grow, Like horse piss help trees. (Wonderfully btw)

Monday, July 12, 2004

Rin and Berries.

The passive individual that i'm currently seeing is Rin. Raspberry's a good friend of hers. Used to be anyway, the grew apart afew weeks ago and both got on each others' nerves and both decided to cut off from each other.

I know, friends' best friend is "off limits" but there's nothing going on between Raspberry and I. We had somewhat opened up to each other and because of that, Rin no longer plays a part between us. She used to be "Rin's best friend", but now we know each other enough for her to be "My friend". No one decides who should or not be my friend except for me.

Rin is so passive that it made me afraid of putting my heart into the relationship. She could be so ignorant on certain things that i need her to realise. I don't like it when she goes out to spend time with other guys who wants her to spend the night at his place. I don't like it when she's at some other guys' place all the way past midnight while realising the fact that he's been hitting on her the whole time ("Massaging shoulders" because "you seem tense"....sort of thing.) I don't like the way she even bothers about her annoying and troublesome "friends" who are idiots by pre-school standards and complain about them later. And the worse bit: she complains to me.
Rin has a friend who's too quiet, a friend who is known here as Raspberry, and a friend i want dead (For being extremely troublesome).

She normally blows things off and ends debate prematurely with a "Nevermind..." that sometimes i think cheating on her is the only way to get some sort of indication that there is a price tag on my forehead, and no one could afford it.
She doesn't get jealous about anything, no matter how many girls i'm surrounded by, no matter how much i flirt or even taking Dew out for the whole day. It's almost as if i'm single and available - free to do anything and anyone.

I discussed this problem with Raspberry the other day, and it is a problem that i must bring up to Rin one day.

No comments: