About Me

My photo
Words can help us grow, Like horse piss help trees. (Wonderfully btw)

Sunday, July 11, 2004

Raspberry and Chilli

Raspberry and Chilli are two young girls that has plenty of problems, and even more stories to tell.
They are both nearly equal by age, about 2 to 3 years younger than myself, but the problems they face are for those 5 years older than me.
It's sad really. Whatever happened to the fun and carefree teenage life that everyone else seems to be entitled to?
In my opinion, Chilli's problems are more serious compared to Raspberys'. It involves the death of a family member, sneaky relatives and lawyers. However, the majority of Raspberrys' problems are psychological.

Although i can't solve their problems, i can however, try my best to provide them advises or guidance to help lessen their burden. If the mind could be a workplace, it can also be a playground.

Someone should keep an eye on them, cause i don't see anybody doing it.

Chillis' got a live journal account. We hardly ever meet up but we chat online and i check on her live journal every once in awhile to see how it's going. Funny how i'm talking about her and she has my blogspot address. She went off awhile ago, she won't read this until tomorrow or so. You don't mind me writing about it do you Chilli?
Raspberry don't know such a thing exists. (My blog account). She won't mind...... i hope.

No comments: