About Me

My photo
Words can help us grow, Like horse piss help trees. (Wonderfully btw)

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

If it's God's will~

My dream of dreams.
Unforgettable.
I'll never forgive myself should i forget about this.
Neither will she.


"Friday, the 21st of June.
I had to write this one down. So i won't forget.

Today i slept. From 10.30am to 12 noon. Dreamt of being with a girl in her world.
But within that time i spent 3 months there with her. 3 whole months that flew by like 30 seconds.
She lived in a world where people could breathe underwater and one month there is 30 minutes here.
So i spent 3 months with her. And all i remembered are 10 seconds from each month.
I had this thing following me around. I guess it brought me to her. A chance to meet that girl. The only chance in a billion lifetimes.
She was so happy to see me. It was the happiest face i've ever seen, and it was because of me. My presence. You will never find a face that reflects infinite happiness such as the one she carried at that moment.
She seemed so eager to show me around. Her world. She cooked every meals i had there. EVERY single one of them. And i was glad to taste them. We slept on the same bed, just holding one another. And it was just the two of us, endlessly feeling accomplished to be able the spend time together.

She even brought me to her friends's party. It was a 2 month swim away. Her house was half dry and half underwater. The main entrance is on the floor. And i remembered how she was asking me my opinions on what she should wear. I was underwater and she went up to change, and jumped back down. And i remembered holding my breath until i was saying something to her and she said, "why are you talking with air in your lungs? i can't make out what you're saying!" So i let it all out and then damn! i could breathe underwater!

So when she got her chosen piece of clothing, we started off on our 2 months swim. Clear water and white sands. It was an adventure! A journey! We swam and swam and slept in underwater caves and the people there are nice! We just said hello and asked them for some food and they invited us to have a meal with them!

So we got to her friend's party.. and it was on a ship. I remembered one part of the ship that there was alot of adults getting drunk and stuff. And something about the captain going funny.. We had to take him out.
The next thing i knew.. My time was up..

The thing following me around told me everything. That i came from a different world. Far..far from here. A distance no human could travel. And that i have to go home soon. My body is waking up.

I asked it if i could stay and it said that my body will die if it wakes up before me. And i could feel myself waking up.
I remembered the moment it told her that i had to leave. The tears that poured out. She knew i was coming, she knew who i was, what i am to her, but not when i was leaving. She cried and cried and asked why i had to leave. I told her about my life in this world. There are things i couldn't leave behind. I wanted to tell her everything i had in my head.. and that i didn't even know her.

She didn't know what to say and she couldn't say anything. She was ultimately speechless. It was too much for her to accept. She broke down and i carried her to a place for her to rest. All her friends were trying to comfort her. I went to the building where i was supposed to go to. It would take me home. The thing that followed me around was telling me to hurry up. We talked as i made my way up the stairs.

"So you brought me here?"
"Yes i did, everyone deserves a chance. I brought you here because your chance was denied from you. There's no other way."
"How far am i from home?"
"Unimaginable."
Then we walked in silence. I needed time to let it all settle in my head.
"She's the reason i'm here?"
The thing kept quiet.

I could feel my body, lying on the bed~

"Who was she anyway?"

My eyes creaked open~
I was waking up. Before everything disappears i heard its' voice.
Incredibly faint. Almost as if it was a thought from inside my own head.

"Your soulmate" "

-NeoWakko 21st June, 2002


I spent one and a half hours with my soulmate in this lifetime.
Chances are that it won't happen again.

How about you?

1 comment:

azura.naem said...

hye.i like your the way u write.
may i link you up?