About Me

My photo
Words can help us grow, Like horse piss help trees. (Wonderfully btw)

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Dinner

Mari was excused from college. They told her that her results weren't up to standards so they let her off. Bullshit. This is a flaw in the college's education system.
We're all still good though.
Went for dinner with Shiawase, Foo and Mari.
Mari knew the spot.
Mari knew the what's good.
Mari knew the price.
What Mari didn't know is that Foo and I, ..........oh man....... WE DIDN'T you BIMBO.
I swear when the bill came, we kept the food from shooting out of our noses.
I was almost certain that we didn't have enough.
But we did.
And generous your parents are for paying us 100% of 127.5%.
As i have said before, things get easy when you mention my name.
Even i am surprised by how true it is.

Atana. Mari mentioned her the other day. News that didn't surprise me. More or less expected it.
She's still far away all by herself, and i assure you, she has dissappointed many.
Many many many many.

Hoshi ni negai wo.

More and more people are starting to have access to my blog.
It's almost scary just thinking about it.

1 comment: