About Me

My photo
Words can help us grow, Like horse piss help trees. (Wonderfully btw)

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

The river of mood.

19:30
Mood.
Moood.
Mooood.

I'm a slave to my mood. Not a servant, for a servant has a choice.
I want apples today but tomorrow i want oranges.
I speak many words about me that tells you nothing.
I talk about you like you're not in front of me.

~~~~
20:30
I feel like deleting that paragraph above. I wrote it down about an hour ago.
There's 24 hours in a day, the average person would be asleep for the first 6 hours and the last 2.
24 hours in a day, and the average person is active for the remaining 16 hours.
Imagine mood swings every hour. Not major mood swing. (oh look, a cute little doggy.... hello doggy! Do you want some fist in your mouth?! Die you incubator!)
Just a slight change... enough to play with your values. (Know what i've been craving for? I've been craving for McDonalds'. Let's go to Burger King)
Sixteen times a day.

Maybe i'm in denial. Maybe i'm intrigued by mood swings so i know what to blame the next time i do something stupid.

And the topic for today was..........drumroll...........
me.

Ah~ wat to do, i'm so full of myself. =:p

1 comment:

MidlifeCrisisDolmat said...

Whoa...I was beginning to think you've abandoned your blog. Nice to know you've got more stories up your sleeves.

I know what you're talking about. Guys have mood swings, too. Sometimes for no apparent reason. At least girls can blame it on PMS.

Ah well. Shit happens, yes?