About Me

My photo
Words can help us grow, Like horse piss help trees. (Wonderfully btw)

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Off the tip of my tongue, into his blog.

Again, Shahriman who is the king of his Demented Reality managed to write out things i wish i had.
Like the song "This Love" by Maroon 5, a song most musicians wished they could claim as theirs.
One of the reason i started blogging is to improve my self expression.
I had a talk with Serraph, Freya and Ranshii about this ages ago.
Tried to tell them about my selfish, self-centered way of thinking.
Check out his blog if you want to know what i mean.

1 comment:

MidlifeCrisisDolmat said...

Well, I am humbled. But really, you think too highly of me. Most of the time I don't even know what I'm writing about, or where I'm going with it.

I appreciate the highlight, nonetheless.