About Me

My photo
Words can help us grow, Like horse piss help trees. (Wonderfully btw)

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Blog VS Real Life

My journal holds my thoughts. My thoughts are doorways to my mind.
My mind is the single most valuable entity i hold so dear.
It is mine, it belongs to no one else. (Total OWNAGE!!! non-gamers probably won't understand what it means tho)

If you know me and you have access to this blog, then you have been granted permission to know what i think beyond my actions. It may be the "real" me but i don't think such a thing has been discovered.

Having access to my blog means you're closer to me than the great majority of people that i know.
I wouldn't bring you closer to me should you be my enemy.

Since you are not an enemy of mine, then you are my ally.
An ally in our battle of life.

As an ally, you thereby have certain respectable qualities that i admire.
It's unlikely for me to tell you what it is though, that would spoil the fun.

No matter how personal this blog gets, no matter how much of my mind i put into it, it is respect for you all that your personal problems or life story remains confidential.
I admit that different people see different stories written in this blog.
If you don't know what i'm talking about, it's because you're not supposed to.
"Keeper of secrets" aye? (Credit to Shahriman who taught me a great deal of self-expression and plagiarism. Haha!)

Out of respect, i do not talk badly about you in this blog. I'd rather save it for the next time we meet.

This entry goes out to all of you.

I do appreciate comments.
I sort of feel lonely when i check back and don't see any.
So come one, spoil me with comments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok. u noe what i ALWAYS SPOIL YOU. dunno why. it should realli be the other way round...coz ur older and richer, bwahahahaha. i feel so privileged reading how u onli give this to those you care for...awwww...*teardrop* so happy to be part of the group that is closer to you. anyway. keep writing. ur blog rocks. and i shall now refrain from asking stupid questions out of courtesy like "how are you?" coz i'll jus go to your blog. sorry that i wanted sum actual conversation "p. havnt talked to u much lately. miss u dude! from your "ally"
chilli xoxo

MidlifeCrisisDolmat said...

*Ahahahahahah*

Plagiarize away, friend. I don't mind at all. Unless, of course, if you plagiarize whole entries then I'd have something to say about it...:p

It's good that you know what to do with your blog. And it's good that you know where to set your limits as to what you discuss in your entries.

You seem to have a lot of stories to tell. I wait their telling with bated breath. Or something like that, you know what I mean.