About Me

My photo
Words can help us grow, Like horse piss help trees. (Wonderfully btw)

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

BATTLE!

It starts with me. Then i split into two. Somehow a subconscious me would just watch the both of me.
I think i'm right while I think i'm wrong.
Battling against myself. All the time.

It happens to everyone. But they seem to accept everything that happens to them or about them as "normal". I have a problem. I never seem to think i'm normal. I think differently tho, I think i'm just paranoid and i'm actually quite normal. Sometimes I think i need help but I think i can do well by myself.
I wonder why I do this all the time but I know that the reason is because it fascinates me.

Change
Changes occur all the time. We do not play God with anything. We just accept changes by adapting. Without adaptation, there is no life. If adapting wasn't so important, we'll still be monkeys.
So, change. Adapt. Adaptation is the key to survival. You are not God, you are not powerful. You're only human. Humans have their limits and capabilities.
It's not always an easy task, adapting. Sometimes you do need to make sacrifices.
Sometimes you need to suffer.
There's a price tag for everything. E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G.
Even for things such as time and attention. Especially from me.

Me me Me me Me me Me me Me me Me me Me me Me

Freyja should start working on The Chronicles of NeoWakko.

Atana called. Talking to her right now.
Not as bad as i expected.
I am so damn neutral.
"N"

"Immobilized by the sight of you,
Paralyzed by the sight of you,
I'm hypnotized by the words you say,
Not true but i believe them anyway~"

Anger is still the best fuel for me.

No comments: