About Me

My photo
Words can help us grow, Like horse piss help trees. (Wonderfully btw)

Friday, October 01, 2004

My dear Sera

Today at 1700 hours was the day and time i destroyed the faith we have upon each other.
Today i admit that i have been neglecting my responsibilities towards you.
Today i have, without a doubt, dissappointed you.

My dear Sera. I am so ashamed for what i've done. Damn the rain. Damn the slippery road.
DAMN THE KANCIL.

Slippery road. Lost control. Banged my Sera into the back of a Kancil that popped out onto the road in front of me.
It was either that car or the SUV.

Managed to save the headlights.

Just need to replace the hood and front bumper.

My beautiful Toyota Sera...
I'm gonna miss it. Wonder how long it's gonna take to fix it up.
Maybe even change it to a manual. Auto's starting to piss me off.

Aye, funny how yesterday Foo and happyfuck got banged in the back by some bimbo in a parking lot.
Two weeks ago eclipse played chicken with a four-wheeler - and lost.
Awfulviolet played chicken with a motorbike - and won.

What. A. Beautiful. Month. This. Is. Going. To. Be.

Oh. It was my first accident by the way. My "Probationary" licence is gonna expire in TWO days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Freyja here: What?? You crashed the car?? What happened to your perfect track record? My trust in your abilities? Perhaps you drove better when you had your beginner's licence =:P

Heh heh, no sweat; I know you don't need any more shit than you already have.

Love you loads, really.

NeoWakko said...

Haha. It's okay. I didn't get any shit from it.
Maybe cause i managed to save the strangely-still-intact parts that should be busted up.

The passenger was this dude. First time riding in my car. He was like, "Hey i think i'm bad luck..."

Damned right. He got into an accident afew days ago. Being a passenger in that car.

Maybe it is...

MidlifeCrisisDolmat said...

Whoa, dude...sorry to hear about the accident, man!

I remember my first accident. I hit a bus. It wasn't my fault, really: I was turning to catch a glimpse of this rather fetching chick that I hadn't notice the bus was braking.

Thus, my first accident. With a bus, no less.

You were lucky, all things considered. Minimal damage and all that.

Drive safely! ^_^