About Me

My photo
Words can help us grow, Like horse piss help trees. (Wonderfully btw)

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Sabishii

I end up staring into space and getting flashbacks from all the sabishii around me.
My mind's so blank, i was staring at the sentence above for awhile. Trying to find a way to continue it.
Couldn't find any ways, so i didn't.

On to pressing matters.
... There's none. Ended up staring at that phrase above for abit as well.
I think my muse has been getting too many MC's of late.
It comes on and off.
I wish i could be writing something that's worth reading.

But that's how it goes isn't it?
I start with writing something that means nothing, then it would somehow lead to something worth reading.

...nope. still nothing.
Alot of time has passed since i typed out the first line of this entry.

Right now i'm thinking about clicking on the "publish" button.
If i end up clicking it, i'm sorry for writing up such a pathetic entry.
Will i click the button?
Dum dee dum...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*drumrolls*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

MidlifeCrisisDolmat said...

Yes, what violet said.

What IS sabishii anyways? A type of fish, is it?

NeoWakko said...

loneliness