About Me

My photo
Words can help us grow, Like horse piss help trees. (Wonderfully btw)

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Can't sleep~

I got woken up early in the bloody morning.
Can't seem to get back to sleep.

I believe that everything happens for a reason.
Just can't find one for this yet.

I was sick for a week. A really heavy fever. Today, everything's still sort of a blur. My reflexes slowed down, everything is dream-like.
Can't wait to recover.

A window opened for a little bird last night. Into my blog.
Took me ages to deide wether or not i should open that window.
I've been thinking of opening that window since my "Driving Ms Dew" entry.

So little bird, welcome. What we talked about last night will be in the back of my head at all time.
You can't write any of it in here though.

Private stuff.

Had a dream about throwing explosive batteries. Had a dream about being a prince again. My underwear's too tight. Foo got hooked. He's a friggin movie addict. He's into this girl who, up until last night, reminds me of Alicia Keys. He likes short skirts. He's going to kill me when he reads this.

I havent' been mentioning names in here of late, doesn't mean i don't remember you guys. A shout out to Freyja, who's rockin up UK on behalf of most of us, Erna the playa who got engaged. I still can't believe it. Shiawase who i see every day, Mari the bimbo who did something stupid, (how cliche was that sentence....)

Those i didn't mention, i DID forget about you. That's why your name isn't innere.


1 comment:

NeoWakko said...

take your time, look around.