About Me

My photo
Words can help us grow, Like horse piss help trees. (Wonderfully btw)

Saturday, October 30, 2004

Wintermaul Wars


All right then. I'll be a man of my words. Posted by Hello


This is a picture of the fool who beat me in Wintermaul Wars.
We struck a deal, the defeated will put the other up on his blog.

There's a perfectly good explanation for that.
His towers were cheaper than mine by a mile but the damage wasn't that different.
A serious advantage.
I could put the income = expenditure graph in here to show you guys what i mean.
His level of equilibrium was much lower than mine thus easier to achieve.

Cheap man. Very cheap.
There will be total ownage next round.
The only way out for you, is my ass.

3 comments:

Liling said...

Hi there! Thanks for dropping a message in my blog. =) It's long since I played warcraft. -_-

NeoWakko said...

If i'm not mistaken, shahriman had a comment in here...

MidlifeCrisisDolmat said...

I did? O_o

I was wondering what Wintermaul Wars was about, though. I didn't think I said it out loud.

Apparently I did... :p