About Me

My photo
Words can help us grow, Like horse piss help trees. (Wonderfully btw)

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Another one pass us by.

This is my first entry this year.
I'm forcing myself. These days i can't find anything to write about. Words are becoming strangers to me.

A new year. Maybe a start of something new. But why do some people need a new year or an event or incident to happen before they start something new?

Resolutions and such...

I did make some though, last year's resolution was to make the year better than the previous, and to get a certain individual out of my life.
Got what i wanted.
Last year was definitely better than the year before it.

I've lost count of how many times this has happened. Here i am sitting in front of the computer screen getting off topic and losing points.

I'm trying too hard.

1 comment:

MidlifeCrisisDolmat said...

It's long overdue, but Happy New Years to you! ^___^