About Me

My photo
Words can help us grow, Like horse piss help trees. (Wonderfully btw)

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Lotuses and Tapirs~

To start with, the title is not meaningless.
It's a very special individuals' flow of thought.
If compared to this entry however, yes it is meaningless.

I still get dreams of being ultimately helpless.
"Maybe i'm going crazy" have crossed my mind afew times.
Maybe I am.
Maybe the world is and i'm not instead.
Our definition of crazy itself is crazy.
What right do we have to say what is crazy and what isn't?

Weird and an outcast.
Strange and uncategorized.

I'm not very open i know. Even if i tried to open up.
I'm sure alot of people i'm really close to knows i haven't really opened up to them.
All but a forbidden friendship.

The first snow to fall on a flower is where two people met.
Always longing, always lonely.
Their dark life only blooms when they meet.
Thinking of the future, their ideal future.
Creating fantasies of happiness.
But that is only fantasy.
They know it's not possible.
They know it won't happen.
But even if, for a moment, they could take the weight of their world off their shoulders,
Risking the destruction of their own hearts,
It would be worth it.
Life would have a meaning then.
What little they shared is more beautiful than things most of us would ever experience.

どこ が わたし の しあわせ です か?
あなた が わたし の しあわせ。
でも、 どこ が あなた です か。。。?
わたし に あなた を。

2 comments:

MidlifeCrisisDolmat said...

I've got two questions for you:

1) What have you been smoking?

and

2) Where can I get some?

Ahahahahhaha. Yeah, good stuff. Wonderful depressing dark undertones of which I am partial to.

And yes, this may come up a little late because I'm on DIAL-UP.

Shut up. :p

Anonymous said...

Freyja:
Yeah that thing about you saying how happy people don't generally blog unless it's on a particular topic... Kinda struck a chord... One of the reasons why I haven't updated my blog in AGES... Oh I'm staying with Michael now for a month before we go back.. though I bet I'll be miserable for the exams and the results...Argh...