About Me

My photo
Words can help us grow, Like horse piss help trees. (Wonderfully btw)

Sunday, December 05, 2004

Discriminatin' R' Us~

That's the thing about being religous isn't it?
If you try too hard, and not make it there, you'll get stuck half way.
Getting stuck halfway is the position people become ignorant at.
I have respect for religous people for whatever religion they believe in.
It's the devotion and the commitment they're able give to something based on faith.

A certain Christian individual pissed me off to almost no end. Right in front of me, Foo and his girl.

So arrogant, so ignorant, so "religous".
Your religion has taught you so much, yet you learn so little.
You try too hard you've become blind.
Your excellent ways are they ways we don't do because we already know it doesn't work.
A child of 17.
A small child of 17.
If i hadn't known him better (and the fact that i was in his house, in his room) his ass would have been tied off the balcony. (i could get sadistic and make him lick my feet in front of his younger brother...)

My mind's a bluc.
I haven't been getting enough rest.

Fuck the world.

1 comment:

MidlifeCrisisDolmat said...

Yay! We're burning someone at the stake! ^____^