About Me

My photo
Words can help us grow, Like horse piss help trees. (Wonderfully btw)

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Fear~

Fear of changes, fear of changes in the world, fear of changes of a person, fear of changes in a person.

I have no fear for changes.
But that might change.

Today will be cherished, today will be remembered. There's a chance tomorrow that today will be pointless.

Today, unlike any other days last year, i was happy. Today meaning yesterday since it's 17 minutes into a new day.

Tomorrow i will remember that today i was happy. Today i reached a level i fought to reach for years.

Ignorantly happy perhaps.

Fear for tomorrow.
Fear of fearing tomorrow.
Fearing fear itself.

2 comments:

MidlifeCrisisDolmat said...

I'm surprised. A lot of people fear change. Myself included, though not to the extent of refusing to change. That would just be daft.

My biggest fear is the fear of mediocrity. I don't want the world bowing down at my feet though, I just don't want to be unimaginatively average.

NeoWakko said...

Fear of mediocrity?
I think we passed that aeons ago.

I agree with you.
I get a "must start something new" mood once in awhile.