About Me

My photo
Words can help us grow, Like horse piss help trees. (Wonderfully btw)

Monday, November 22, 2004

Bullet Time~

I'm sure most of you knows what bullet-time is.
Especially gamers.
I believe that bullet-time is a state of mind. It can be activated and deactivated at will. It is a skill, an ability.
It needs to be warmed up first though, and maintained.

Any of you exercise your bullet-time?
Doubt it.
I used to.
Fun while it lasted.

But years later (i.e NOW), i've slowed down. My panic point dropped afew units.
I blank out under pressure.

It was different before.
The more pressure i was under, the more my bullet-time was pushed.
I would be in control when others have blanked out.
I didn't call it bullet-time at that time though. The name came after a certain movie...

Today my bullet time failed me.
I allowed someone slip and fall off the stairs, which would be easy to stop before.
Not only that, i panicked, and grabbed A leg. Yes, just one leg, i was still holding that leg when the head was near the floor. Very retarded indeed.

I remember noticing that if something you care for is in the line of destruction, the better your bullet time will function.
So if a loved one was getting shot, can you see the bullet?

1 comment:

MidlifeCrisisDolmat said...

Oh hell yeah, I know what bullet time is! ^__^

My own personal bullet time is defunct, by the way. I still can't bullet time to save my own life, let alone a loved one.

Unlike you, I can't control it. It happens when it needs to happen though, thankfully. Like this one time I was driving and I hit a bus. Bullet time saved my life, and my car that time.

And I was rather disappointed with Max Payne 2, by the way. I'm a gamer, too. Though I'm probably rubbish when it comes to games compared to you.

And yes, that whole just barely managed to grab one leg while the head was about to bounce on the floor was rather retarded. I truly hope the person is alright.