About Me

My photo
Words can help us grow, Like horse piss help trees. (Wonderfully btw)

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Emotions to words~

What goes on my blog hardly ever comes from my head.
My head's just a translator. The source is my emotions.

I noticed that whenever i sit here, in front of the computer, emotionless, there's hardly anything to write about.

Emotionless, but for so long? Compare the date between this entry and the previous.
An eventful week. Or weekend.
Eventful, but i won't write it here. I don't see any purpose or benefit from doing so.

A number of people says that i write funny. Or weird.
What exactly is funny or weird about my style of writing?
Maybe Shahriman can shed some light?
Awfulviolet as well?

I know i'm abit behind on putting up my pictures.
I blame only myself. No one else... and Foo as well, cause he said he'll upload the damn pics. So i blame myself and myself only, but you guys can blame him.

Just remembered something that aggravates rage.

Tied to a track,
A train of dissappointment is on its' way.
You loosen the ropes that binds you.
Both of them, approaching slowly.
Time, surprisingly, doesn't slow down.
You have all the time in the world.
But in reality, you're still tied up,
And the train is coming.
Each day will eat you away.
Each moment spent away distracting yourself.
From the reality that is,
You, tied on track.
Train, coming.

1 comment:

MidlifeCrisisDolmat said...

You know, I'm pretty much emotionless when I write my entries. Thank God I'm not the only one doing it that way.

I don't think you write funny. Everybody writes differently. The important thing is that what you write has to make sense. And your writings make sense. To me, anyways. It's honest and straight to the point. Reminiscent of someone I know, even.

Okay, so I don't make sense most of the time. But that's just me.

And Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, by the way.