About Me

My photo
Words can help us grow, Like horse piss help trees. (Wonderfully btw)

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Revolving~

So much time has passed, and in a way, i still seem to end up in the same position.
I do the same mistakes, react the same way.
I've walked a great distance to change, taking the same change of direction that took me around a big circle.

Tonight, i'm back where i started since the last time i felt like this.
Today, the best description of me can be found in a song.

"Letters" by Utada Hikaru.

Letters describes both me and my other self. The song, the music, the emotions. Not the lyrics. I think the concept of "words being cheap" plays a bigger role in me than i expected.

The days drive me to proceed with life, to move on, to be better. But in the end, the sun will set and the night sky and all under it would be humbled by the beauty of the moon. Humbled me to realise my position, where i stand.
Humbled to bring out emotions i hid behind the cover of sunlight. Emotions and thoughts that could easily pierce through my heart and mind.

But the night leaves me exposed to all. Without ilusional barriers to hide behind.

Hidden questions began to surface. Questions which tease my curiosity. Curiosity which would eventually drive me to find the answers.

Although i've walked a circle, i have grown since i was last back in this position.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Freyja: Oh dear, I should really update my blog. I'm rather impressed though, in that I think this blog is actually improving your once limited vocabulary. The jokes, the jokes between Silque and myself. You know I'm only teasing; love you really ;). Didn't realise how well you could manipulate the syntax so as to portray a seemingly wiser self.
I will update my blog tomorrow to account for my frolicks in the UK as today I will be seeing Motorhead with Sepultura and therefore tell you all about it! Hurrah! xx

MidlifeCrisisDolmat said...

Yes, Utada Hikaru had a video of her washing plates. It was very nice.

And, because I have yet to listen to "Letters" by Utada Hikaru, I cannot even begin to fathom what you're going through.

And being in touch with your emotions, though generally considered as "un-manly" perhaps, isn't as bad as you think, you know? ^__^

NeoWakko said...

"Hikari" was the name of the song for that video.
Hikari - light.
The song was made for a game by Squaresoft and Disney.
A classic.
One of those games you regret beating so quickly.