About Me

My photo
Words can help us grow, Like horse piss help trees. (Wonderfully btw)

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Deaths~

It's that feeling again.
That mood...
Sleepless night.
Random thoughts.
An inevitable problem that you can't see yet.

Dreams of being helpless.
Shortened temper.

I'm taking up to a minute to write each line.

Self expression... feeling the need to express myself.
Not the faintest idea how.
Next year will be a very lonely year.
I can't wait for the year after.

Greetings to all of you.
Thanks for reading up to here.
I'm still holding on.
I'm still all right.
Stay alive ya?
Alive and well.

1 comment:

MidlifeCrisisDolmat said...

Alive and well is always good. I don't dare comment further than that. Your circumstances are vague (intentionally so, I believe) and it is probably not my place to say anything.

Just commenting to show that I'm reading. And to tell you what you've told yourself: Hang in there, you'll be alright... :)