About Me

My photo
Words can help us grow, Like horse piss help trees. (Wonderfully btw)

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

みな しね~

The world, my world, the whole of my world, is constipated.
It could give me shit on a regular basis, but No, it would rather pile it all up and one day drop a bomb on me.

And as we know it, shit tends to stick together. When one thing falls out of place, the rest, sometimes irrelevant and has no relation whatsoever to the first, would as well, fall out of place.

The chain goes on and on and on. Until your whole world seems to be out of place.

Which somehow got me thinking about blogs, bloggers and the whole concept behind it.
Some want to blog, some need to, others feel the need to.
To let it out? To be heard?

One thing's for sure, happy people don't blog.

I'm not happy?
I don't think i am. Not lately. If i was happy, i won't be writing about it.


And so here we are, birds of different feather,
Jack of all trades, but master of none (master of one, for me)
Those who gather not to find similarities, but accept differences.
Curious people. Moving ahead and learning while at it.
We're grateful for each individual who understands our concept, and finds eat appealing to them.
An island in the ocean of fools.
An island in the society.

Or maybe it's just me who feels that way.

No comments: