About Me

My photo
Words can help us grow, Like horse piss help trees. (Wonderfully btw)

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Bloggers~

A sudden burst of entries i've noticed. Since 2 days ago. Three-four entries in 2 days?
I'm not surprised as well.
It's almost predictable.
Like i've said before, happy people don't blog. Not me anyway.
And i haven't been very happy have I?

I still don't know what's going on, especially in my own head. Just giving it some time. I need time. I need to make sense of things. I need to reason with myself, but my other self isn't coming out to be reasoned with.

I know for a fact that due to this, i've caused permanent damages to my surroundings.
I know i haven't gained anything.
How long didn't i blog for?
No blog = Happy.
I guess i was genuinely happy for awhile.
A happy trip.

What now?
What am i waiting for now?
What awaits me?
How is this whole mess going to end?

No comments: