About Me

My photo
Words can help us grow, Like horse piss help trees. (Wonderfully btw)

Friday, January 14, 2005

Kremlin Dusk

"Is it like this? Is it always the same?
When a heartache begins, is it like this?
Do you like this? Is it always the same?
Do you bring back the pain? Do you like this?

Is it always the same? And will you come back again?
Do you like this? Oh do you like this?
Is it like this? Is it always the same?
If you change your mind, won't you tell me?

Is it like this? Is it always the same?
When a heartache begins, is it like this?
If you like this. Will you remember my name?
Will you play it again, if you like this?"

From the final part of the song. I dedicate it to my other half, my other me. You motherfucker.

What an eventful day.
Sorrow, regret, anger.

Emotions i haven't felt in years came by for a visit.
The fool would have been gone for if i hadn't injured my hand and had we met at a better place.
So close.
So close.
I might have messed up. I think he's beginning to be aware of my awareness. Possibly even my intentions.

That aside, the crab will return to his shell, back to where he belongs.

No comments: