About Me

My photo
Words can help us grow, Like horse piss help trees. (Wonderfully btw)

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Definitely not looking good~

Another urge to blog.
4th entry? 5th?
I'm gonna lose count soon.

Vulnerable.
Time.
I made a decision when i was vulnerable, and no one would give me time.
They take my actions when i'm vulnerable, and my time.
I don't get anything when i'm vulnerable, i don't get any time.

When i don't understand something, i normally take a step out and take a birds-eye perspective of it all.
It's normal, for me.
Maybe even a flaw of mine.
But i noticed that no one can teach me anything, i have to learn everything myself.

Birds eye perspective..
My life, your life, our life.
It comes from playing videogames.
Ever wondered how things the game characters do seem to make sense but if you're in it's position it wouldn't?
That's because you, the gamer, is getting a birds-eye view of it all.
The character doesn't.

Funny how everything seems to fall back to my gaming background.

I may be inconsiderate, but to all the people out there, please don't be angry if i birds-eye you all.
If i birds eye anfield...
If i leave for awhile, please welcome me when i return.
And maybe things could go back to how it was.
I don't think i can handle awkwardness of the circle.
But i think i'm going to birds eye the circle.
I'm still the same person.
If i leave and come back, i'll still be the same person.
I still follow the same concept.

I really do like the circle, but i think it means alot more to someone else.

No comments: