About Me

My photo
Words can help us grow, Like horse piss help trees. (Wonderfully btw)

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Dark, deep - a swallowed thorn.

Hate.
For my own little miscalculations. For my having too much faith in one, who seems to make me lose faith in all.
More importantly, my miscalculation. My arrogance, my ignorance.
Tonight i died again, for i haven't been dead since half a decade ago.
Tonight i died, and it hurts more than it should.
Tonight could be avoided, but not for my arrogancee and ignorance.

I am a selfish creature. A selfish creature who have dug his own grave, and tomorrow, will make up for his mistakes - in a selfish, arrogant and ignorant way.

Let fire loose against fire. Let the fool understand.
Let this be a message, to all the fools out there.

Let tomorrow be remembered and tomorrow be feared.
For tomorrow can't be waited, and tonight will never end.
The pigeon of past had been thrown out of its home.
Tomorrow there will be fire, tomorrow there will be flames,
Tomorrow there will be passion, tomorrow there will be pain.

We've always wondered what goes past beyond that you can comprehend.
But none save the few, who found it.
And none of the few who wanted it.
None of the few would be the same, over and over again.

No comments: