About Me

My photo
Words can help us grow, Like horse piss help trees. (Wonderfully btw)

Monday, January 17, 2005

The air is thick with lies~

Nothing seems right for long.
I could be thinking about a bright and happy future,
and the next second, homicidal thoughts.
Not seriously homicidal, just anger.

My heart doesn't pump like normal anymore.
It's pumping so much hate.
So much hate it keeps me up at night.
It makes me sick in the mornings.

The only good thing about it is that my injured finger feels numb.
I know there are people i know reading this blog.
I know some of them may be about you.
But this is it, i'm laying them out.

Again, the air is thick with lies.
I live in a big lie.
I seek the way of truth, and followed it.
But now i'm very much lost.

I'm in need of help in ways no one can.
I have lost the truth, and found much lies.
The stories go around, and each passing, a sentence is added.
The air is thick with lies.

Lies so thick i'm choking.

2 comments:

MidlifeCrisisDolmat said...

Hey, at least you've realized the lies and deceit. Now, the blood will flow and the rivers will run red with glorious slaughter.

Or something like that. No wonder I've been having this strange foreboding feeling, like someone just waiting to let all the hate out, everytime I come around yout college and thereabouts.

Hang in there, dude.

NeoWakko said...

Interesting gut-feeling you have there.
I'm hanging in there.
Not making big decisions in this state of mind so far.