About Me

My photo
Words can help us grow, Like horse piss help trees. (Wonderfully btw)

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Shiawase

I thought so.
I knew that i did start writing about her. I did give her a name. Her name was Shiawase. It says there on the August 19 post titled "Its good to be back".
Hmm... Shiawase. What's there to say really...
She's someone who went through a rough time ever since they horribly discovered her fathers' death (or um....nvm).
I have to say that i honestly respect her for taking care of herself so well all these years.

I think her stories and stories of her belongs to her. I have no right to write about them for her privacy. Sorry. It would've been a very interesting entry. But i'm not selling her out. I don't think she told me so i could tell the world therefore i won't.
I'm three years and one day older by the way.

Let's change the topic to.... Coco. Her type of people.
She likes to surround herself with the type of guys who "spoil" her.
If she tells one of them a problem concerning another dude, they'll want to beat him up.
Then she'll play the "no don't beat him up~" role. Like someone who meant well and would not want a fight because of her.
Not like it matters, it's not like the fight will take place anyway. They normally back out at the last minute.
Putting that last point aside, why would she tell them in the first place knowing damn well they'll do the "manliest thing they could think of" about it?
Why play the victim after that?
Why play the role of "oh my god things are getting out of hand, i did not intend it to lead to this" knowing damn well that it would lead to that?
Pathetic. BDBU (pronounced Bee Dee Boo)
Back that bullshit up. Haha~

Ah, why am i wasting time with this.
Serraph has finally managed to give Flonne a call. I think he's going to confess. I think it's time she knows how he feels about her. Who cares what that might lead to.
She's leaving the couuntry soon anyway.
He's had feelings for her since, i think, since 2000.
He's always had this "ideal" mentality towards her.
I had to break it. Told him the truth. About how different and in a way, twisted she had become.
Still. Sad story that one.

No comments: