About Me

My photo
Words can help us grow, Like horse piss help trees. (Wonderfully btw)

Sunday, August 22, 2004

A Birthday Party~

Went to a birthday party/gathering yesterday at a Japanese restaurant. Japanese food is intrigues me. Raw, fresh, somewhat sweet because of it. The food was great, the company was excellent, the cake had 16 candles burning on top of it. Sixteen, what was i doing when i was 16? I can't remember much.
Foo had sea urchin sushi. I have no idea what made him eat it and probably never will. The look on his face alone could give me more than enough ideas of how it must have tasted.
Damn, i salute thee. You have a stomach much stronger than mine. I mean, i can handle bad appearance, but bad taste as well? Sick man. Hopefully its' healthy...at least.

Erna gave Foo a call the other day. It was nice to hear from her again. I wonder how much she spent on the call. I wonder how much she spent calling everybody on their phones, leaving voice messages. Gawdammit. Come back woman.

Spent the day sawing and chopping wood in our first attempt to make a boken. (Or Bouken, whichever.) Tiring it was, tired i am. We're still far from completion since we didn't really have the necessary equipments. Had to do things the hard way.

Foo's getting romanticly involved with Mari - who is new to this blog. I think. Should be. With my help, of course. Haha~
There's another thing that i wish i could be writing about. But i can't. Not yet anyway. Maybe another time.

No comments: