About Me

My photo
Words can help us grow, Like horse piss help trees. (Wonderfully btw)

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Continuing from yesterday

I was talking about sitting back on a windy day and thinking about how boring and pointless life seemed to be. I sat there pondering about ways to improve my lifestyle. "Spice" things up here and there. Ideas came pouring to my head. Ideas, solutions, problems, theories.

"Maybe i'm lacking in something."
"Maybe i'm doing too much of something."
"Could life be better than this?"
"Could life be worse?"

That last thought stopped my thoughts dead on its' track.
...
....
....
....After a dramatic pause, the memories flooded in. What was life like last year? Or the year before that?
Problems poped out like bubbles in a jacuzzi. Mood swings was a new discovery. Surprisingly, i didn't notice them at that time. It's only when i realised i could have a three sided argument i realised something wasn't right.
Emotional problems. Not like i'm an emotional pro now, it has improved though.
Girl problems..... haha, why did i put up with so much? I gave up wondering actually.
These days i have the appetite to eat.
I sleep soundly at night.
I smile honest smiles.

I guess life is boring and un eventful now, but should i compare it with what it was like before, it seems like i've been one ungrateful lil prick.

This is what i wanted to write about yesterday.
Pretty boring ya?

1 comment:

NeoWakko said...

been trying to. can't seem to log on lately. i'm tyring to log on by comment.