About Me

My photo
Words can help us grow, Like horse piss help trees. (Wonderfully btw)

Sunday, August 01, 2004

Randomly Pondering..

First off, I would like to thank ms. Canadian for making a blog account just to post a comment.
I think you could do so anonymously, but it does look better with an account.

I have come to acknowledged Hanson as a good band. They've grown well out of their Mmmboppin' days and made music that i'm happy to have stuck in my head.
"Penny and me" is a nice, simple feel-good song that i could sit back and think to.

I know a girl called Penny. Not the kind of person you'd like to meet. ermm... i don't think i'll waste time and space writing about her.

The song "Mr. Jones" by Counting Crows is starting to sound like a good musician high on crack. I can't make much sense of what he's singing about.

What happens when parents put words in your mouth?
Correct me if i'm wrong, but (i'll go one step at a time...) say they're putting words in your mouth, or assuming things.
"Assuming" is what i'll be focusing on now.
Say they assumed you're somewhere doing something you're not.
It's a common incident for most people i know.
"It's common". Happens all the time.
They put words in your mouth based on the assumptions they made.
= They don't use actual facts.
=These people, do not make decisions from facts.
hang on... i lost my trail of thought...

Erna, Coco's new boyfriend is going to get beaten up by some jealous fooser. Somehow, no one's surprised. I think we all have a desire to see or experience something new.
It is the same bullshit everyday.
It's somewhat a wise decision for you to bum around there. Get to know that place better, you're going to be stuck there for a while.

I think i've been running out of things to write about these days. Some of you may have noticed that the contents of this blog is getting more and more pointless. uh...
I suspected mood swing.
But i'm not very sure of that yet.


No comments: