About Me

My photo
Words can help us grow, Like horse piss help trees. (Wonderfully btw)

Monday, August 30, 2004

.Erna.

Somehow i'm not surprised by what Ezqobah told you.
Foo and i still talk about you.
We see things or talk about something and go like, "Hey who does that remind you of?"
Ah, the good week before you left.
The meaning behind the "Same bullshit everyday"
It's 4 in the morning and i got a call about Coco's ex getting beaten up.
I don't mind him getting beaten up, but the reason i was called was because there was a need for audience. How pathetic is that. It's so pathetic that i can't even be bothered to explain in detail about its pathetic-ness. I find that most of the things that happen can only be summarised up as "Same bullshit every day".

That's college tho.
The highlight for the year is that i'm an uncle now.
My eldest sister had just given birth to a baby boy.
Ah, funny thing happened earlier today.
I was in college, got an sms about the baby being "fresh from the oven".
My mom messaged me, the hospital and room number.
Then i went to buy flowers with Foo. So we could give it to my sister.
Everything was all right, we drove down and found parking and everything.
Got out of the car, took the flower, closed the door, locked it, then i got a message from my mom. Saying that my sister's too weak to see anybody.
This was when we were right in front of the hospital.

Which reminds me. Stupid things tend to happen when i hang with Foo.
Sometimes we even feel it coming up.
There's loads of stories about it. 5 from today alone. (Around 5)
It's like fate or something. The stars in the sky, the universe conspires to make sure something stupid happen.
Aye, he's still trying to get Mari. She's such a bimbo. Not hopeless tho. There's still hope. Even for that selfish self-centered immature irresponsible bimbo.
I can't do much. I'm sort of dating her good friend. (Yes, i is. For those of you who fouund out through this blog, keep it to yourself. Don't be bothered about it actually. It's someone i've been itching to write about for awhile now. Didn't know how to bring it up, didn't know how to start. I don't mind people knowing. It's just that some would give me alot of problems i don't need. [ahem...mama])

I havent found a name for her yet.
Apparently, Foo calls Mari "piglet".
Cute.
Very cute.

Oh and Erna, they're friends with your cousin. Yes your cousin. HEEEER.
It was hard keeping a straight face when we had lunch together.

1 comment:

NeoWakko said...

Incident?
WHICH INCIDENT?
I don't have the time to keep track of her incidents.

u noe, to be honest, i didn't really think you'd be checking my account much.
Glad you do.