About Me

My photo
Words can help us grow, Like horse piss help trees. (Wonderfully btw)

Friday, August 20, 2004

It feels good to be back~

Turns out that my recently fixed computer can't go online...yet. I can't log onto this account from a cyber cafe somehow. I can however, do this from the comfort and privacy of......my college computer.

Privacy. My ass. I wonder how many glances these dudes around have taken on my screen. I hate this, I can't seem to go deep enough into my own head in a place with people i don't know well.

But anyway, i'd like to begin with the surprise i got from finding one of my blog entries in Fleur de la Mer's journal. It does feel nice to know my work is appreciated, although i think being able to come up with that is a rare occassion.

I haven't updated in a week. Felt like months. Quite a number of things happened this week. eclipse hooked up with a "nearly an ex" of mine, Desa. (I'm running out of names here.... I'm seriously considering changing Foo to Tick, and if Foo is Tick, the happy f*ck would be TOCK!)

Okay... a VAGUE description of this week...
(Since this computer lab does not put me in the right mood)
Serraph, Flutter, Eclipse, Nihon and I have plans of making wooden katanas. Bokens.
Drifted apart from Rin.
Met Flonne and there's still problems with her "pet brothers".
Got to know Shiawase. Someone i met on monday.
Got punished for smoking in the car. Apparently its' illegal, although everyone does it. I'm supposed to apologize to my mother because its' her car. (Although referred to as my car when something goes wrong or it gets dirty. Misleading. Very confusing as well)
Well then, might as well... apologize to my dad and sister while i'm at it. There's no ash in their cars cause their window was big enough to suck air out at certain part. My mom's car has really small windows. If i ash it out, it would be blown back in. So i used the ashtray.

And no, i'm not anybody's taxi driver. I don't walk through deserts or swim across oceans just for some dumb chick. Never done so, never will. Maybe somebody should stop watching cheap-ass soap operas on cheap ass t.v stations and stop reading up cheap ass articles about some cheap ass stereotypes.
And don't blame me if you can't talk to me.
Aite then. As you can see, my mood has gone a different direction.

Till then.

No comments: