About Me

My photo
Words can help us grow, Like horse piss help trees. (Wonderfully btw)

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Who am I~

Confused i may be sometimes, on why things may seem so different once i've clicked the "Publish Post" button.
Who am i when i'm writing up an entry?
I'm not who i was earlier today.

Maybe it's the "me" i'm trying to be.
A moment, of today, to become someone i'm not.

At peace. And an active mind.
Everything seems to be a science experiment.

Problem.
Process.
Trials.
Elimination.
Solution.

This blog, to me, is beginning to feel more and more like an artwork.
I doubt anybody could see it that way.
I'm here to continue blogging in order to finish it.
To complete the picture.

.........
.........
.........

Who am i now...
confused, tired, full of worries.
The weight of the world seems to have suddenly appeared on my shoulders.
Past, present, future.
Collide.
An aftermath a problem i could not comprehend, let alone fix.
For the time being.

........
........
........

I am weak. I am strong.
I am wise. For a fool.
I wonder about the distances of other planets.
I wish to fly.
I shed a tear for the world.
That could never be fixed.
That could never be set straight.
How unfortunate i am still in it.
A part of the imploding mechanism.

........
........
........

Words. Never liked them. I used to talk about the language without words.
The universal language.
The language i'm losing.
Money makes the world go round. Money is the root of all evil.
I doubt anybody could prove words being any better.
Words are equally at fault for the destruction of the world.

....................................

I know a corner of my heart has crumbled. The pieces twisted out of shape.
Like a disease it spreads, but slowly.


End

6 comments:

Ana D. said...

what brought this on? why all the melancholy now?

Miss Aida said...

Who are you indeed?

But people are everchanging anyway, from one second to one moment to another.

NeoWakko said...

Damien rice - The blower's daughter.

Beautiful song. Well made.

What brought it on?
Squeezing a dry blog fruit.
......bad/no juice.

MidlifeCrisisDolmat said...

Damn right it's a well made song.

And I remember your story about YOUR girl next door.

The similarities are...eerie. We're not talking about the same girl, are we?

No, of course we're not.

Still...an eerie coincidence if there ever was one.

Muddy said...

hahahah...the song writer in me created a tune out of your post.

MidlifeCrisisDolmat said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.