About Me

My photo
Words can help us grow, Like horse piss help trees. (Wonderfully btw)

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Mumble....mumble...

Another day, another entry.
How long can i keep this up?
I really am blogging for the sake of blogging.
Keeping up the work i've been doing.
"Finishing off what i've started"
Forcing out some discipline to write, write, and write.
Discipline.... doing stuff you don't like.
I think in that sense, my discipline is horrible.
I really do only things i like.

By the way people, I found out who was the idiot posting up that stupid comment.
Her.
Still say things without thinking much about it.
I'm sure we all make that mistake.
But not many of us offend another by doing it.
Funny, at the moment of typing that last line, she came online.

Old stories. History.

Yesterday's entry.... i'm still having second thoughts about leaving it on.
There's this tiny part of me telling me to delete it. To drag it on. To find the balls another day.

Let's talk about my balls.
My balls are not as big as i thought they were. Not that i can really tell how big it is anyway. If i were to relate it to something, i think it would be basketballs. My balls can travel at high speed to a target, hit it, and bounce back the way it came.
Yea, that's more like it.
Big, strong, but chicken shiet.
Trying to absorb, understand and apply the concept of the way of the warrior to turn my basketballs into bowling balls.

Now, be honest here, i'm sure you guys out there would want bowling balls.

The way of the warrior.
What is the way of the warrior?

Death.
It means death.
PLacing something above your own life.
Either you get it done, or die trying.
Backing out is not the way of the warrior.
Backing out from battles is, but never the war.
My balls may have been the warrior balls of bowling,
But it is no more.
I wonder what happened.

So, what are YOUR balls like?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who is her?