About Me

My photo
Words can help us grow, Like horse piss help trees. (Wonderfully btw)

Thursday, June 09, 2005

The angry little man again~

I ignored him. I pushed him away. I held him down.
Then i turned away.
And he snuck up on me, and attacked from the depth of my subconscious.

Readers. Take note that everything after this line is written by emotions.


The angry little man is back and had been around for afew days.
I see the signs.
I didn't notice it till today.

Mood swings.
Shortened temper.
Destructive energy.
Destructive fantasies.
Increasingly generous at giving the finger on the road.

Easily annoyed. When an upsetting event took place the other day.
When no one really listen.
When no one understands.
When no one tries to uunderstand.
When your words lose all credibility because you're upset.
Unsettled arguments..
Bottled emotions.
Pressure pressure pressure.

Not to forget. Someone posted a comment anonymously about how or what i should write in here. In MY blog. My domain. My realm. I'm the only one who writes in here. About anything i want.
No one tells me otherwise.
I decide what this blog is all about. And i've decided the main topic to be ME.
Me, and anything else i feel like writing.
I can't write about myself?
Stop me then.
Don't want to read the things i write about myself?
Don't come here.

Ego trip.
It takes quite a bit of ego to think you have the right to decide what goes on in my blog.

I'm going to start the bitchin.
Friends and families alike can bring you to your greatest successes or your biggest downfall.
I want to filter them.
My filter is getting very strict.
And knockin family members off is getting harder.
Parents.
Dissappointed me.
Some ego to say it right?
What right do i have to say that?
But it's how i feel.
Right or wrong, it's how i feel.

If it's wrong to say how i feel then go fuck yourself.

We're all caged up both physically and psychologically.
Makes us tick alot faster. Alot harder.

Again. The same question goes round and round my head.
If everyone seems to be wrong. And you're the only one right.
Something is definitely wrong aye?

If they see you to be so wrong they must take the initiative to correct your ways to their ways that you see isn't right at all, something is VERY wrong aye?

When something is very wrong and it gets worse everyday.
And the world seems wrong in many many ways.
Won't you feel crazy too?

Confused?
Vulnerable?
Crazy?
Lonely......

Emotional typing.....END

Good night people.
Freyja should get her ass here very soon.
it's been too long.

11 comments:

MidlifeCrisisDolmat said...

You know...the strange thing about these offensive comments on a blog is that most of the time it is done anonymously.

So you're only not afraid to voice out your opinions only if they're done anonymously? Pathetic.

Freaking cowards with low-self esteem, people like that. I mean, the least you could do is tell the world who you are, right?

A person should be willing to back his words up. We were right about the world lacking honor and chivalry, Neo.

Anonymous said...

Will do =:). Infact I'll call you when I reach home. I apologise in advance if I sound weird. I may have caught a bit of my boyfriend's accent, which is very strong :)
Take care xx

Anonymous said...

yeah. tell everyone to go fuck off. let's go on a killing binge shall we.

Miss Aida said...

My sister was spammed anonymously, and the random commented, "If you're prepared to write, be prepared for the backlash of people who don't agree."

It's all well and good if it's a forum or if there's constructive criticism, but for the most part, blogs are personal extensions of your personal life, and everyone has the right to choose what they want to write about.

NeoWakko said...

Yeay. My blogfriends agree with me.
But there was something strangely familar from that anonymous person.

hmm... mood swing caused damages....

NeoWakko said...

in case that came out weird.
lemme just say that i consider you all my "blogfriends" =:D

And dude, let's start a club with honour and chivalry at its core.

In case something bad happens...and....stuff.

Anonymous said...

what happened to you

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I will certainly pay another visit to your blog ! I have a causes of high cholesterol site. It covers a good deal that relates to causes of high cholesterol matters. If you have the chance, kindly come and check it out.

Anonymous said...

Excellent Blog site you've provided, keep it up.
Guaranteed To Save Time Looking For Car Price
Fact and Information, Yes, Car Price

Anonymous said...

Three US soldiers killed by bomb in northern Iraq
Release of man who killed 5 at school in Ark. questioned USATODAY.com Israel, Palestinians on alert for Gaza pullout Reuters Reuters Photo: Iraqi boys watch as a U.S. Army armoured vehicle drives past after a ...
Hello neat blog you got, great stuff I bookmarked it.

I have a globes site/blog. Covering all globes related stuff.

Come see it if you get time.

MidlifeCrisisDolmat said...

Update, damn you! UPDATE!!!!