About Me

My photo
Words can help us grow, Like horse piss help trees. (Wonderfully btw)

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Hey~

Don't mind me,
I just have a fascination to typing.

I've realised lately that the future may not be as hard as i thought it would be.
Discovery.
Channel.
Is interesting.

Questions. Unsolved questions lingers in the air.
Our minds are all connected. In the realm of knowledge.
Unsolved questions that lingers would eventually latch onto a wondering mind.
A still mind, is a dead mind.

Where can we go to find wisdom that surpasses the test of time?
Ageless wisdom. Universal knowledge. Timeless knowledge.
Knowledge that survives its usefulness through the ages.

Do past lives exist?
Some believes so, some don't. But it doesn't prove any better.
Children believes in Santa Claus where adults believe in....?
Everything.

I keep getting dreams. Visions. Feels.
Like understanding Miyamoto Musashi, Leonardo DaVinci and the first Emperor of Egypt.
They saw past the barriers of communication. They ascended above the concept of words. Thoughts were not a word, not a sound. Thoughts were produced not only with the mind, but the whole body.

Thinking with all your mind is insufficient.

I've managed to bore myself to sleep.
Good night.

3 comments:

Miss Aida said...

Are you kidding?

Those thoughts would keep me awake wondering more than actually falling asleep!

NeoWakko said...

so sad ya,
no one comes to visit my blog...

but i don't mind.
if it's not worth commenting to them, then let them not leave one.

=:p

Anonymous said...

I still come around :) That chick of yours took you away from the blog scene for a little while.
Will see you in about a month!

Love,
Freyja