About Me

My photo
Words can help us grow, Like horse piss help trees. (Wonderfully btw)

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Vision~

I noticed that these days i seem to explore and observe less of the outside world, and more within myself.

Speaking of self, when was the last time you conversed with your self?
Your own self as a good friend is a highly recommended investment, you would never intentionally lie and cheat yourself for the benefit of yourself (since if you hurtt your other self, you would be effected as well, obviously)

I have 3, possibly 4 "state of mind" that i distinguished and categorized and labelled. Three individual selfs.
I do talk to them once in awhile, for a different point of view of things.
I do take care of them and have enough control of it to get along with life.
There's always one in control and the other as backup. Why i said possibly 4 was because the presence of the fourth one stopped when i was slightly older than 5 years of age. It comes around once in awhile. Rare, but it does.

My entries are becoming pointless and boring. I used to have more to say. Now i have more to think about.
If only words are better in function as a form of self expression.
No i'm no poet, i don't get poetry even.
But i think a part of me does.
A part of me feel each word passing through, each emotion, the authors' pain, happiness, joy, and sorrow at the way each words are arranged.

It's an art, as how an artist would blend the colours properly, arrange them. An invisible systematic process that could only be seen by breaking it down.

But words are everywhere, unlike gold, diamonds or rubies.
Nothing is special when its' everywhere, it even loses its' value.
Like paint, words are everywhere.

Humans get so attached to things that triggers their emotions.
Vision, scent, touch, hearing, taste.
Our 5 senses are doorways to our emotions.
Without our proper control over them, someone else would be.
Words... doesn't really fall under any of those 5 categories does it?

Words uses a totally different doorway of its own to our emotions, our minds. The most valuable possession of all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Couldn't resist editing it :-P


"I noticed that these days I seem to explore and observe less of the outside world, and more within myself.

"Speaking of self, when was the last time you conversed with your self?
Your own self as a good friend is a highly recommended investment; you would never intentionally lie and cheat yourself for the benefit of yourself (since if you hurt your other 'self', you would be affected as well, obviously)

"I have 3 (or possibly 4) 'states of mind' that I distinguished and categorized and labelled. Three individual selves.
I do talk to them once in awhile, from a different point of view of things.
I do take care of them and have enough control of it to get along with life.
There's always one in control and the other as backup. Why I said 'possibly 4' was because the presence of the fourth stopped when I was slightly older than 5 years of age. It comes around once in awhile. Rarely, but it does.

"My entries are becoming pointless and boring. I used to have more to say. Now I have more to think about.
If only words are better in function as a form of self expression.
No I'm no poet, I don't get poetry even. (--> Had to leave that sentence untouched, it's your signature :P)
But I think a part of me does.
A part of me feels each word passing through, each emotion, the author's pain, happiness, joy, and sorrow at the way each words are arranged.

"It's an art, as how an artist would blend the colours properly; arrange them. An invisible systematic process that can only be seen by breaking it down.

"But words are everywhere, unlike gold, diamonds or rubies.
Nothing is special when it is everywhere, it even loses it's value.
Like paint, words are everywhere.

"Humans get so attached to things that trigger their emotions.
Vision, scent, touch, hearing, taste.
Our 5 senses are doorways to our emotions.
Without our proper control over them, someone else would be.
Words... don't really fall under any of those 5 categories does it?

"Words use a totally different doorway of its own to our emotions, our minds. The most valuable possession of all."



Well, I think words are an expression of those senses and that it's amazing how we're dependent on those senses to formulate words, and yet need those words to describe our senses and emotions. So words do require at least one sense, be it sight, touch (braille for the blind), or sound.
Love,
Freyja