About Me

My photo
Words can help us grow, Like horse piss help trees. (Wonderfully btw)

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Audience~

It's nice to know people still read my blog... =:p

Sometimes, the spur of the moment can make one jump onto the stage to join in the act.
Maybe it's human flaw, maybe it's the adrenaline, maybe you're supposed to.

Who here can lie to themselves convincingly?
I wonder.

At first there was me, then i split into two.
I was then able to talk to me, who i think is right, but i think i'm not wrong.
I wonder what i think about in this matter. I like chocolate but i like vanilla.
I think it's half empty but i think it's half full.
If i split into another and become 2 individuals, i would kill myself.

Should i remain in the audience when i know what needs to be done on stage?
Should i solve their dilemma and start a new one?

...another pointless entry which holds no meaning, no secrets, no messages.

But something needs to be sacrificed and something will be sacrificed.
But for which greater good?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

'Should i remain in the audience when i know what needs to be done on stage?'
-how can u be so sure that what u know is the right thing?

'Should i solve their dilemma and start a new one?'
-why solve it then? the new one sounds like its only going to create problems for u.

'But something needs to be sacrificed and something will be sacrificed.
But for which greater good?'
-u cant make everyone happy. u cant dictate another persons life. if you do, its just wrong. make urself happy. or the closest thing to being happy

NeoWakko said...

"...another pointless entry which holds no meaning, no secrets, no messages."

I forgot to add "no logic, no sense".

Anonymous said...

Come online. I'll make u feel better.