About Me

My photo
Words can help us grow, Like horse piss help trees. (Wonderfully btw)

Monday, February 21, 2005

Dareka no negai ga kanau koro ka?

Ah, Mon.
The darkest day of the week, the day no blessings reaches the earth.
The day God goes on a holiday, the day nothing turns right.
Happiness is the red cloth waved in front of us, only to be pulled away once we got close enough to breathe on it.
Then we find a sword down the back of our neck.

Sneaky indeed, this Mon.

We are the bull in this picture, the inverted bull, for whatever it is that comes out of us on the Mon is bullshit.

Happiness is something to fight for.
Happiness is made, not found. Made with your own blood and sweat.
A product of your mind.

On one hand i have my happiness, on the other, the happiness of others.
If you could keep only one, which would it be?
I picked mine, and i'm ready to suffer the consequences.

It definitely isn't something easy to obtain.
Neither was it an easy decision to make.
A question i pondered on for afew months in fact.

My mind, it troubles me when i need it the most.
Happiness does not last very long.

I need a holiday.

9.40, 18.80.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel so tired now. Don't even feel like going dinner anymore