About Me

My photo
Words can help us grow, Like horse piss help trees. (Wonderfully btw)

Thursday, February 24, 2005

The new Anthem~

I think we have stumbled upon something that hits our spot.
An anthem for this chapter of our life.

Things going my way and it does feel funny.

I can proudly say that i am happy with life.
There are things in the back of my head though, but that's still considered a good thing.
Am i expecting 100% problemless life?
Be happy and satisfied with everything?

Might as well smoke up for that, and it is illegal for a reason.

~Here I go,
scream my lungs out and try to get to you
You are my only one
I let go,
there's just no one who gets me like you do
You are my only, my only one~

How many blogs did that come out on?
Haha... definitely an anthem.

I'm sure we're more....SATISFIED with this one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm playing Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories on the GBA emulator... it's great...hehe :-P... Though on the PS2 I'm up to Tarzan.
Dum dee dum...