About Me

My photo
Words can help us grow, Like horse piss help trees. (Wonderfully btw)

Monday, January 15, 2007

Timekiller~

In the concept of perspectives.
Its very essence.
The concept of its existence.
The concept of its essence,
the essence of its concept.

Play with me it said.
It is the reason of my being.
To be played with.
I am everything.
I am nothing.
I can't be right yet i can't be wrong.
I think i'm always right but i think i think i'm thinking i'm always right when i could be wrong.
I am in an invisible area for all to see.
I am on top of what everything is over.
Almighty yet powerless.
I am not the past nor future.
But the present.
Play with me.

You lost me at "It".
There's alot of things in this world i'd like to play with.
Most of them out of curiosity, most followed by regrets.
Many regrets.
But i'd say they're all educational.
It teaches me things i could put to good use in the future.
That would eliminate the regrettable part.
All of a sudden, nothing seems a waste of time,
my mistakes became my advantage.
It filled up my library of knowldge,
adds layers to my defenses,
sharpens my blades and boosts my cannons.
But i don't get what you were talking about.
Like I said, you lost me at "It".

That's an excellent start, child.
You would do well.

Wait.... wattheflyinfuck?

4 comments:

Miss Aida said...

It's interesting. It somehow reminds me about how children learn, through playing. Sometimes people forget that. 1

surreal said...

amazing what MA will do to a person.

NeoWakko said...

Wow. Didn't know you still come here.

Leopard Sushi said...

hey check out my new blog :)