About Me

My photo
Words can help us grow, Like horse piss help trees. (Wonderfully btw)

Monday, January 15, 2007

The Sun~

Mommy, tell me again about the days of old..

What would you like to hear about my dear?

I want to hear the stories about the things that grow, the things that fly, like tiny birds you said. Have you ever seen one?

Yes, when i was a very little girl. Even smaller than you now.

You were smaller than me mommy?

A very long time ago my baby, in the times even before the great darkness.

Tell me...again, about the sun...what was it really like mommy?

That was gone long before me my dear. Before the end of the growing ones, before the end of the flying ones, even before the end of the tiny ones.

Bedtime stories.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you are going from a several hundred dollar Japanese rolex replica watch to something like a SevenFriday P model, the jump will feel like a lot, though you do get a rather replica watches sale interesting design, and overall excellent product curation. Even the presentation is very good. Each SevenFriday watch comes in a large wooden crate-style box, and the overall mixing and matching of case, colors, and straps is very clever. I even really like the curvy rolex replica sale adrillon strap buckle that thematically fits the shape of the case. Inside each of the SevenFriday P1, P2, and P3 watches are Japanese Miyota automatic caliber 82S7 movements. The hands are, of course, highly customized for SevenFriday rolex replica watches, especially as two of them are discs with indicator hands on the dial. The movement has 21 jewels and operates at 21,600 bph (3Hz). The power reserve on the replica watches sale 82S7 is about 40 hours and as a mid-range Japanese mechanical it won't be the most accurate watch in the world, so if worn regularly it is best to adjust the time each week or so.