About Me

My photo
Words can help us grow, Like horse piss help trees. (Wonderfully btw)

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Restless~

I discriminate against those who do.
Hahah...... it's funny it it didn't carry such a magnitude.

There's another thing that's been in my head, not only the back, but all over, since i heard it awhile back.

I'm really sorry i'm bringing this one up.
But i feel the need to.
I have no intention on harming you in any way, or displease you.
I don't mean to offend, and i apologise in advance if it does.

So here goes,
A father refused to speak to his wife for 3 weeks because she bore him a daughter instead of a son, for a second child. First, a male. Which is somehow insufficient to fill a certain mysterious need.

Why.

Some may agree to some extent that his reaction is understandable, and his morals and values backed by the product of his upbringing through cultural environment could justify it. I think it's fucking crazy, and fucking wrong.

Through improvements in telecommunication, the world has become much much smaller.Our views of society is taken from a worldwide perspective. Technology such as the internet has pulled many of us together.
Will we, the youth of today, leaders/followers of tomorrow, lead/follow the right way?
Sometimes i do worry.

When no amount of help can change the wrong, i worry for the unborn.
What sort of environment would they be in?

Sometimes i think that my thoughts would be leading me someplace.
Most other times i think i'm full of shit.

No comments: