About Me

My photo
Words can help us grow, Like horse piss help trees. (Wonderfully btw)

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Radiata~

So here it is, a controversial post that will bring me more trouble than joy of expression.
~
Drown me in a new world.
Drown me completely.
Drown me in new things.
Things i haven't seen.

Drown me in new skies.
Drown me in new seas.
Drown me completely.
Don't leave me as it is.

Drown me in new passion.
Drown me in new hate.
Drown me in new emotions.
Drown me in new pain.
~

This blog was my doorway to the skies.
But it is now caged.
A symbol of freedom, no more.

This blog was my heart, my emotions.
My dreams.
My world.

Caged. Suppressed. Bound.

My unfinished project.
My hobby.

With the next entry, we'll find out if this is just a mood swing.

3 comments:

MidlifeCrisisDolmat said...

You know, that's exactly how I feel about my blog sometimes.

But thankfully, those feelings are only mood swings.

Hey, wanna go poke some religious extremists to keep our spirits up? :p

You keep on blogging, dude.

Anonymous said...

neo, why do u allow some *err* you-know-what disturb you...

ps: great meetin you that day ;)

Miss Aida said...

I hope it's not a mood swing. It's tough when you lose passion for something.