About Me

My photo
Words can help us grow, Like horse piss help trees. (Wonderfully btw)

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Dream~

"Have you heard? The King who took a human wife passed away"

I continued to look up at the skies. Watching the birds of light fly over our heads.

"Then what becomes of it now?"

"Whoever she decides to marry will be the new King"

That could go unwell. This people of light has had a King of their own kind since before time itself was created.

"We might have a human King..."

I know, and that's what worries me. I don't trust anybody of my own kind to run this kingdom. Why did the King have to die?

I looked up at the whales that flew over us.

...creatures of the light...

Such a beautiful place. I can't remember how i ended up here, but this is where i stay now, this is my home. Where we live on elevated plains, the deep blue skies hang above us, and rests below us as well.

~~~
Dressed in a long white dress that's softer than silk, she stood before me, with two men beside her of non-human origin.
"I know you. More than you think, and i have been watching you from the ever watchful stones. I have chosen you"
The weight of the universe crashed upon my shoulders.

~~~
"You're about to have a human King, how do you think the people will accept this?"
"If you think we will never bow down to a human, you are wrong. We creatures of the light have nothing of the sort. Ego, pride, selfishness. What is your role as King?"
"I am to serve the people. To be just, to be wise. To live and die for the well-being of the people"
"Of your people"
"Yes... my people"
"Then on behalf of the creatures of light, i can tell you now, that you have our loyalty and we are glad to be at your service"
"Let's just hope you will never get a human king again. We are too selfish, and unlike your kind, we are cursed with desires."

"Go, the Queen awaits."

7 comments:

MidlifeCrisisDolmat said...

Oh, see now I like this one. Is this a new direction that you're heading with the blog?

If it is, well then I'm going to be a fixture on your blog from now on.

Then, I realize that I already am a fixture on your blog... O__o

NeoWakko said...

New direction?
I always blog about certain dreams.

MidlifeCrisisDolmat said...

It was a dream? O__o

Damn, I thought it was fiction. Nice read, nonetheless.

Anonymous said...

you and your God damn weird dreams

Miss Aida said...

That's an interesting dream. Well described though. I never remember mine.

NeoWakko said...

Nope.. not really well described.

I left out alot of things cause i couldn't be bothered.

Lazy me.

Anonymous said...

i love all your dreams of this kind